Learn How to Rock a Styled Shoot - Part 2 - {Gilbert Portrait Photographer}

Monday, January 14, 2013

so riding high on my very first styled shoot, I just kept the good times going.  remember how I started a Pinterest board to get my creative juices flowing?  well, I just couldn't decide on one vintage Hollywood look. we headed downtown to shoot some 60's chic Hollywood style. 

since we were in Gilbert, Arizona, and not Hollywood, California, I used the sky as my backdrop. 
hollywood styled shoot

 and this tunnel offered an chic "urban" feel. 
hollywold styled shoot - Britain Earl Photography
hollywold styled shoot - Britain Earl Photography
hollywold styled shoot - Britain Earl Photography
hollywold styled shoot - Britain Earl Photography

hollywold styled shoot - Britain Earl Photography

hollywold styled shoot - Britain Earl Photography
hollywold styled shoot - Britain Earl Photography

hollywold styled shoot - Britain Earl Photography

hollywold styled shoot - Britain Earl Photography
this time I handled the wardrobe styling myself, sharing some of my favorite pieces with one of my favorite muses.  thanks again Jadyn!

2 comments:

  1. I love how the colors pop! Beautifully done. And I love the oufit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Melody, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete